Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Lizzie Hat/Flowers for Lizzie

Last weekend I finished my first project (second to start, first to finish). I was pretty tired when I completed it but I'm still pretty proud of it. Check out the pictures:

Lizzie Hat Front

This is the front of the hat...The yarn I used is Lion Brand Homespun yarn...I'm not sure on the color though...its scrap yarn I've had for a year or so.

Lizzie Hat Top

Here's the top...not too exciting

Lizzie Hat detail

Here's some detail...not a very good picture. I'll get another one on here.

Lizzie Hat Back

Here's the back...I was really tired and kind of frusterated when I was doing this part...just wanted to be done with it.

I got the pattern from Dot/By the Hook. I like her patterns, I will probably make more by her. Here's the link to her site: http://bythehook.blogdrive.com/archive/87.html

Let me know what you think!! I plan to make a new one...black for the top and bottom and orange for the petals.

Go South High Tigers!!

No comments: