Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Charlie's Sweater/Coat

I started making a Doggie Coat for Charlie last night. I was able to start the collar but I need a new hook to continue. The yarn I think is Bernat. I need to get some more so I'll add that later.

Here are some pictures of the collar:

Finished Collar
Not too difficult...just single crochets in the back loop

Finished Collar
Holding it together...I forgot to put my camera on close-up, so its kinda blurry

Finished Collar on Charlie
Here's my Pooper...Charlie. Sorry, that's a little nickname for him...one of many. He doesn't like the camera so he was trying to get away.

Correction: the yarn is Patons Classic Merino Wool. The color I used is the Dark Grey Mixed. I like it :) Website Info, click here. I got the yarn at Michael's. I love Michaels :)

No comments: