Monday, October 23, 2006

Updates!!

Okay, I haven't logged in here for a couple weeks...although I've had quite alot going on.

I finished the dog sweater, I gave it to a sweet little puppy named Sophie. She liked Charlie, he even peed on her once cause she didn't stay away.

I also finished the Flapper hat...I'll get pictures up soon.

I'm working on my afghan again. It's starting to look really good, although I'm getting super sick of the pattern. I finally got done with the white, only eight more panels in the corners. I'm almost done with the red, just a panel and a half. Then onto the multi brown. It's pretty warm too, my legs get warm when I'm working on it.

I'm also working on my "practice sock". I haven't knitted in a couple years so I decided to make a practice sock before working with the Moda Dea yarn I bought. I showed it to Amber and she said it looked pretty good. Sweet!! She said that the stitches are looking even. Whee!!

Woo Hoo...today's Monday. Errgg...help me make it through this week.

No comments: